This is a SALE for the 6 Pack Beer PDF AND VIDEO Tutorial and Ready To use STRUCTURE & BEER SILICONE BOTTLE MOLD
Once shipped , you will receive your Tracking Information,
YOU WILL GET :
1. The Ready To Use STRUCTURE for the carry on 6 Pack Beer Cake
2. The link to the video tutorial for making the cake and the isomalt bottle
3. PDF on the step by step tutorial on making the structure
4. Food Safe SILICONE MOLD for the BOTTLE top - safe for temperatures up to 395F, can be pink or yellowish in color
5.. printable file for the images I used for this particular cake - I offer that as a freebie since I used it on this cake .
A separate listing is available for the :
1.PDF and Video Tutorial, READY to USE STRUCTURE only
2. Food Safe Pourable Mold ( for isomalt, hard candy , chocolate ) for the Beer Bottle Top only
The tutorial will cover the following :
1. How to make your own structure - so you can repeat this over and over for your clients , friends and family - although you will be receiving a ready to use kit .
2. How to stack your cake on your structure, cover it with ganache and panel with fondant .
Edible prints are not included in this purchase - but I will send you the file I used for this particular cake in the photo ( If you have it printed , it will come out to scale and will be ready to put on the cake ) Just download it with the purchase. It will be best to use on edible prints that are 8 by 10 inch in size .
3. How to use your Pourable Food Safe Silicone Mold - this is a custom mold just for this particular design. It will be food safe and FDA compliant , stable , thick and easy to use . These are hand mixed and poured and take a day to cure and stabilize --- to make your special mold . So you are getting a quality mold that is food safe and can be used for various applications like isomalt, chocolate , hard candy etc .
I will show you different options - coloring your bottle, making different shades of beer color , making a chocolate bottle ( for those all brown/dark amber type beet bottles ) - and how to make two different colored shades in one mold and make the bottle look like it has actual beer inside ! The mold can be used for temperatures up to 395F.